I dropped a dress size! – Charlotte
- I have been a regular gym goer for years but personal training has taken my strength and stamina to a whole new level. Neilon has an extensive knowledge and passion for all aspects of health and fitness (both physical and mental) and has been spot on with all the advice he has given me. With Neilon’s encouragement and safely pushing me just that bit further than I think I can go, I’ve achieved the tone and endurance standard I wanted and dropped a dress size in the process.
Superb and fun personal training! – Caroline
- Neilon’s very broad fitness skills are evident in his approach as a personal trainer. Every session is different and he teaches me something new every single week. He is able to adapt his teaching to my ability exactly and pushes me as far as he knows I can go. I always feel like I’ve progressed and in 6 months my body strength has improved enormously. I would (and do) recommend him to anybody, whatever your ability.
Excellent personal training – Alex
- Neilon is an excellent personal trainer. Pushes me when I need it and I have seen great results. He is very professional and makes the sessions fun as well.
Breadth and depth – Greg
- Neilon keeps you pushing when you want to run away, huge variety of training methods keeps me from getting bored, feels like I never do the same thing twice. Gives you 100% attention. Can’t recommend enough.
- AcroYoga Teacher
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 3 Nutrition
- REPS Level 3 Core Training
- Kettlebell specialist
- Wing Chung Kung Fu instructor
- Boxing Instructor
Sound good? Get in contact and get involved!